The Planning Board will host a meeting 7 p.m. Thursday at City Hall. The agenda:
Applications under Consideration
- 14.067 Stone Property, 68 Weibel Avenue, SEQRA review for existing buildings, parking and infrastructure on-site in the Transect-4 Urban Neighborhood (T-4) District.
- 15.050 Burns Subdivision, 34 Benedict Street, proposed three-lot final residential subdivision in the Urban Residential-2 (UR-2) District.
- 15.052 Skidmore Palamountain Hall Parking Lot Reconstruction, 815 N Broadway, Site plan review of parking lot reconfiguration within the Institutional-Educational (INST-ED) District.
- 15.051 Marcellus Subdivision, 85 Monroe St, proposed four-lot final residential subdivision in the Urban Residential-2 (UR-2) District.
- 14.007.2 Subdivision of Lands on Kaydeross Ave West, 14-17 Kaydeross Avenue West, Extension of subdivision approval within the TRB and RR Districts.
Discussion Items: City Development Summary