The Design Review Commission is slated to conduct an architectural review of the proposed City Center Parking Garage at High Rock, during its 7 p.m. meeting Wednesday at City Hall. The meeting agenda is as follows:
Proposed Consent Agenda Items:
- 2015.106 St. Peter’s Signage, 241 Broadway, Architectural Review of replacement wall signage within the Institutional-Educational District.
DRC Applications under Consideration:
- 2015.104 Macaluso Exterior Modifications, 143 Caroline Street, Historic Review of modification/repair of a portion of multi-family residence within the Urban Residential-3 District.
- 2015.095 Laroche Window Replacements, 159 Phila Street, Historic Review of window replacements within the Urban Residential-3 District.
- 2015.109 Cuomo Window Replacement, 121 Caroline Street, Historic Review of replacement windows on a residential structure within the Urban Residential-3 District.
- 2014.079 City Center Parking Structure, b/n Maple & High Rock Aves, Architectural Review of a multi-level parking structure within the Transect-6 Urban Core District.
- 2013.070.2 Congress Hall Condominiums, 322 Broadway/7 Spring Street, Historic Review of exterior modifications to an existing structure within the Transect-6 Urban Core District.
- 2015.105 Palette Stone Residential Demolition, 332 Washington Street, Architectural Review of the demolition of 3 residential structures within the Rural Residential District.
- 2015.107 Embassy Suites signage – Advisory Opinion, 46 Congress Street, Request from ZBA for Advisory Opinion (Architectural Review) of non-conforming signage within the Transect-6 Urban Core District.
- 2015.111 YMCA Outdoor Pavilions, 290 West Ave, Architectural Review of a series of wood-timber outdoor pavilions within the YMCA Planned Unit Development.
- 2015.112 Salt & Char Entrance Modifications, 353 Broadway, Historic Review of signage, awning, chandeliers and entrance modifications within the Transect-6 Urban Core District.
- 2015.113 Commissary Kitchen Exterior Modifications, 41 Washington Street, Historic Review of exterior modifications within the Transect-6 Urban Core District.